pH / mV-Redox-ORP / ION / Conductivity / Total Dissolved Solids / Salinity / Resistivity / Temperature
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type Of Ph Meter||Table-Top|
Your all-in-one solution for multi-parameter research work in the lab! The new PC 2700 is accurate, reliable and intuitive with user-friendly functions. Meter comes with a multi-data screen that includes Temperature, electrode status, calibration points, date and time along with your desired measurement parameter. PC 2700 measures pH, ORP, ION, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, or Resistivity!
- Choose auto-calibration with preset values for quick easy calibration, or manual multi-point calibration for greater accuracy.??
- Easy standardization with auto-standardization feature - detect the exact cell constant value of your electrodes with the press of a button.
- Up to 6-point calibration with auto-buffer recognition.??
- Includes high performance 4-cell Conductivity probe.
- Quick, easy electrode diagnosis with the effective cell constants display.
- Non-volatile memory holds up to 500 data points - time and date-stamped for GLP compliance.
- Bi-directional RS232 for easy data transfer to computer.
- Cal-due alarm - no more out-dated calibrations!
- Auto-logging function for convenient continuous monitoring.
- Limit alarm alerts when reading falls out of range.
- Password protection for setup and calibration.
Water quality testing, Checking metal finishes, Solutions, Cooling tower water, Printing fountain solutions, Boiler water, Brines, Drilling mud, Rinse tanks, Ponds, Pollution control, Recirculating systems, Waste water, Industrial process systems, General use in laboratories, Titration, Quality assurance, Ecological studies, Food-processing
- Item Code: PC2700
- Port of Dispatch: MUMBAI
- Delivery Time: 0-2 WEEKS